Huntington Beach Tile & Grout and Natural Stone Cleaning
Coastal Breeze Carpet Care’s top tips for natural stone and tile & grout
1. It is extremely important to get your natural stone and tile & grout professionally cleaned and sealed once a year in areas of your home such as the kitchen, bathroom floors, shower enclosures and counter tops. It is very critical to keep it in good condition to prolong the life of it. Therefore having it professionally cleaned and sealed also will make it look like new and the appearance will add value to your home! Tile and natural stone often times can be porous which can trap bacteria, mold and germs in it making it unsanitary.
2. We often hear from our residential and commercial customers that they cannot get it as clean as we always do. Well this is because we are trained professionals and have powerful equipment to get the job done right! Many cleaners often use heavy chemicals like acid to clean tile and stone. We use an all-natural cleaner which is safe for your entire family.
3. We recommend using a steam mop to clean your tile & grout and natural stone in between professional cleanings. One option is using vinegar and baking soda as it can be a very effective way to keep the tile & grout and natural stone cleaned and sanitized in between professional cleanings.
4. We get asked by our customers weekly should they seal their tile & grout or natural stone. Typically after we deep clean it and seal it, the seal will last 1-2 years. If you have very heavy traffic in your home it can last as little as 6 months. Sealing will protect the stone and tile from elements getting trapped in it and make it easier to clean.
5. When hiring a cleaner to deep clean your tile & grout or natural stone make sure you check out their work, what products do they clean with and make sure they have up to date equipment! Coastal Breeze Carpet Care has a 100 percent guarantee on all of our work and we offer free in home quotes and demos for tile & grout and natural stone! We offer a powerful and extremely effective all natural cleaning safe for all members of your family. We are a family owned small business so we believe you are to be treated like family and we always want to ensure the safety of the products we use in your home.